Heater Repair & Maintenance
Electrical, HVAC, & Plumbing Services in Federal Way, Washington
Exceptional Electrical Services
Our electricians are all insured and thoroughly trained to provide exceptional service. If you notice electrical safety hazards in your home, address them immediately. Electrical issues are the number one cause of home fires in the United States.
Black Hills offers complete electrical services in Federal Way, Washington. We can install, repair, or replace generators, lighting, outlets, electrical panels, surge protection, smoke detectors, and more! Two examples of some of our electrical services are:
- Lighting Repair: A lighting issue often indicates underlying electrical problems. Call us immediately if a bulb keeps blowing out, lights flicker, buzzing sounds, or burning odors. Our technicians have the training and tools to assess the problem, find the underlying cause, and perform the appropriate repairs—whether it involves replacing fixtures or rewiring your home.
- Electrical Panels: As one of the most vital parts of your home electrical system, the electrical panel supplies every circuit with electricity. An outdated panel can be easily overwhelmed by high currents, while an improperly installed or poorly maintained panel can cause a great deal of trouble. Our technicians provide any service necessary to make your home safe and provide surge protection where needed.
Call Black Hills for electrical repairs and installation in Federal Way, Washington.
Certified HVAC Services
Black Hills’ certified technicians are prepared to tackle any heating or cooling repair, installation, replacement, or maintenance service you need in Federal Way, Washington. Whether you need to replace an old AC system or address an emergency HVAC issue, we’re always here to meet our customers’s needs.
Our HVAC services include routine maintenance, installations, and replacements, as well as, but not limited to:
- Air Duct Cleaning: It is important to keep ductwork clean, as dirt and debris can clog up filters and cause your HVAC system to work less efficiently. If you notice your home is dustier than usual or not reaching the correct temperatures, contact us about air duct cleaning, sealing, and disinfection right away.
- AC Repair: If you notice your AC unit leaking, making noises, or short cycling, it may be time for repairs. Always call if your home is not cooling off. In the event of a breakdown, we are open 24/7 to provide emergency repairs. Our team is trained and equipped to diagnose problems quickly and provide prompt AC repair.
Contact Black Hills for any HVAC needs. We have technicians on standby for 24/7 residential HVAC repairs in Federal Way, Washington.
At Black Hills, our plumbers are prompt, certified, licensed, and insured. We provide expert plumbing services in Federal Way, with high-quality work guaranteed. Plumbing maintenance is essential for any home. We can check for common issues, perform safety inspections, and are trusted for:
- Plumbing Repairs: Call for professional service whenever you see a leak or signs of one, such as ceiling/wall stains, low water pressure, or strange noises. Slow-running drains, frequently clogged toilets, or water backing up from drains, sinks, and tubs are also signs of a hidden problem. We correct these, as well as dripping faucets and running toilets, to save you money.
- Sump Pump Installation: A sump pump is designed to turn on when water reaches a certain level. It protects your basement and home from groundwater or drainage from rainfall. If your pump isn’t working anymore or one hasn’t been installed, Black Hills can install properly sized, efficient systems, including pedestal and submersible pumps.
Contact Black Hills Home Services Today
We pride ourselves on being the most customer-centric one-stop shop for home services in Federal Way, Washington. Don’t hesitate to call if you have an AC, air quality, electrical, or plumbing problem. At Black Hills, we provide honest pricing and high-quality results. Maintenance plans are available to help you save. Learn more by requesting service online or calling 888-402-3514 today!
We also offer a bundle deal with our Comfort Pass Member program. Receive four annual tune-up visits, no dispatch fees (even after hours), priority booking, a ten percent discount on all repairs, and more!
Schedule Online Now
AC & Heating Services
Why Choose Black Hills?
- Licensed & Bonded
- Straight-Forward Pricing
- Maintenance Plans
- 5-Star Reviews
- Emergency Service Available
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
WE ANSWER THE CALL
Looking for an expert’s insight on your next home improvement project? Our helpful team is standing by to answer questions and be of service.