Heater Installation & Replacement in Olympia
Thurston County Heating Services
When the day comes that your old heater can no longer keep up with your family’s heating needs, it’s time to schedule a replacement. If you’re not sure where to start, reach out to Black Hills!
Our team of expert heater installation technicians in Olympia have extensive experience and are background checked and drug tested for your peace of mind. You can rest assured that we’ll recommend the right unit for your needs and budget. We’ll complete your installation quickly, safely, and effectively – in many cases, we can perform the installation in just one day.
Request a free estimate for heater replacement in Olympia. Call Black Hills at (360) 558-3242.
Does Your Heater Need to be Replaced?
If you’re concerned about whether your heater can make it through the winter without experiencing a breakdown, it’s possible that a new heater is the best option. This is a difficult decision to make since it involves time and expense. You’ll have fewer headaches if you turn to an HVAC company with years of experience.
Some common signs your heater needs to be replaced include:
- Noisy Operation: HVAC manufactures design heaters to run with as little noise as possible. If we hear a furnace making constant grinding noises, it’s a clue that the system is too old to operate properly. There are some possibilities where the heater may only need to be repaired. But the more consistent and noisy the heater, the more like it needs replacement.
- Increased Power Bills: We often find that customers who are concerned about their heater’s future have experienced an increase in their power bills that they didn’t expect: a price hike above the normal one from the shift to winter. Make sure you pay attention to your monthly bills because a constant increase is a strong warning of a heater approaching the end of its service life.
- Numerous repairs: If you’ve had an HVAC company perform repairs multiple times over a space of a few years, we suspect that the heaters is very worn down. At a point, you’ll need to weigh the cost of future repairs against the cost of replacement.
Why Replace an Old Heater?
So you have an outdated furnace in your home that works okay – but it is prone to random problems that require professional repairs. Should you stick with the old heater or upgrade to something new?
Replacing your heater if it is particularly inefficient or repair-prone can save your family a lot of hassle and a lot of money.
By replacing an old heater, you can:
- Ensure safer operation
- Enjoy more reliable comfort in the winter
- Enhance the resale value of your home
- Improve energy efficiency and save 20-50% on your energy bills
- Enjoy more even heat throughout your home
- Reduce your need for heater repairs
Fast & Effective Installations
If you’ve decided to upgrade to a new heater – or if you are installing a system in your home for the first time – Black Hills is the best team for the installation job. Since 1993, we have been performing heater installations in Olympia and throughout Thurston County. Our team is licensed and bonded for your peace of mind and all of our installations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with our work, no problem – let us know and we’ll make it right.