Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
Olympia Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
We Fix Plumbing Problems & Help You Prevent Them
Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Problem
- Leaks, visible or hidden
- Sudden surges in your water usage or water bill
- Slow-running drains
- Water pooling under a sink or on the floor
- Water backing up from drains, sinks, tubs, etc.
- Toilets that clog often or where water consistently rises to a level where it threatens to overflow
Schedule Online Now
Why Choose Black Hills?
- Licensed & Bonded
- Straight-Forward Pricing
- Maintenance Plans
- 5-Star Reviews
- 24/7 HVAC Service
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Performing Plumbing Repairs with Care
- Leaks in pipes and dripping faucets
- Clogged drains and toilets
- Water heater issues
- Garbage disposal issues
Proactive Plumbing Maintenance
- Can catch issues before they become big problems that can be costly and dangerous
- Ensures that all of your home’s plumbing is operating efficiently and safely and is up to code
- Checks for clogs, slow-running drains, wear and tear, and other potential difficulties
- Keeps drain clear and save you money in the long run
- Fixes any minor leaks and drips
- Includes a thorough look inside your home’s plumbing – a video inspection of drain lines, pipes, sewer lines, and more
The Dangers of Dripping Faucets
It seems like “just a drip,” but it could cost you a great deal of money over time. A dripping faucet can waste over 400 gallons of water per year! Leaks can also lead to mold or mildew problems if not taken care of promptly and professionally. Keep in mind that not all leaks are from a tap – they can also come from cracks in pipes or a defective valve.
Real Comments From Real People
So Very Impressed
- Debbie F.
Diamond Harris was the HVAC Design who came to my house to give me an estimate for a tankless water heater. I was so very impressed. His customer service, extensive knowledge, and professionalism certainly earn the grade of an A+. A true reflection on black hills Inc.'s hiring practice of hiring and retaining only the best employees. My estimate included not only the tankless water heater but the full installation. Diamond Harris is an asset to your company. Black hills inc was referred to me by my parents who had 3 major projects completed by black hills Inc., and loved working with them. With employees like Diamond, I now see why. Such a positive experience. Thank you. Please give my sincere thank-you to Diamond
Awesome Customer Service
- Lillian B.
We spoke to 3 different companies to get an estimate for a new system. Black Hills was the only company that did exactly what they said they would do from the start. I appreciate the text/photo letting me know who would be arriving and he came right on time. Travis was very polite and professional and answered all of our questions. The installation crew was also very quick and professional and cleaned up afterward. Follow-ups to make sure we were happy with service also appreciated. Awesome customer service
- Jordon C.
Great service, No BS. Our AC was not keeping up, had a feeling it was because of a leaking coil on the inner unit. Was confirmed by Black Hills Inc. and was set-up with an appointment with a comfort specialist. After the survey with the specialist (Bento Yanez), we sat down and discussed options for replacement, turning out that full replacement with a heat pump/ac/new furnace would be the most efficient cost-effective option. Black Hills was able to access all the previous history on our unit since prior homeowners had used them, they could pull up everything that had previous work done. Looking forward to the replacement unit being installed in only 4 days, after the survey.
WE ANSWER THE CALL
Looking for an expert’s insight on your next home improvement project? Our helpful team is standing by to answer questions and be of service.