Olympia Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
We Fix Plumbing Problems & Help You Prevent Them
At Black Hills, our team of licensed, certified, and experienced plumbers offers all the services needed to repair your plumbing system. For jobs small or large, we’re always happy to provide an estimate and talk about your needs. And, of course, when you have a plumbing emergency, we’re here to help.
We know that a small problem can get bigger, so we also specialize in plumbing maintenance to prevent issues from occurring. All repairs and maintenance services are backed by our 100% money-back guarantee.
Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Problem
If you suspect there might be an issue with your plumbing system, it’s best to leave the job to the professionals. Our plumbers at Black Hills can inspect your system, diagnose any problems, and provide fast and effective solutions to get your system back up and running properly.
Be on the lookout for:
- Leaks, visible or hidden
- Sudden surges in your water usage or water bill
- Slow-running drains
- Water pooling under a sink or on the floor
- Water backing up from drains, sinks, tubs, etc.
- Toilets that clog often or where water consistently rises to a level where it threatens to overflow
Performing Plumbing Repairs with Care
There’s no plumbing problem too complex for our team to tackle. At Black Hills, our Olympia plumbing repair experts have extensive experience solving a wide range of problems with even the most complicated systems.
We can fix:
- Leaks in pipes and dripping faucets
- Clogged drains and toilets
- Water heater issues
- Garbage disposal issues
Proactive Plumbing Maintenance
Rather than wait for plumbing problems to strike, head them off at the drain with proactive plumbing maintenance and care from Black Hills. The benefits of routine maintenance really add up.
Regular inspection and maintenance:
- Can catch issues before they become big problems that can be costly and dangerous
- Ensures that all of your home’s plumbing is operating efficiently and safely and is up to code
- Checks for clogs, slow-running drains, wear and tear, and other potential difficulties
- Keeps drains clear and saves you money in the long run
- Fixes any minor leaks and drips
- Includes a thorough look inside your home’s plumbing – a video inspection of drain lines, pipes, sewer lines, and more
Call us to schedule a home plumbing inspection and maintenance from Black Hills’ plumbing experts. Along with doing all of the checks and tests above, we’ll talk with you and offer valuable suggestions and tips to keep your home’s plumbing in tip-top shape.
The Dangers of Dripping Faucets
It seems like “just a drip,” but it could cost you a great deal of money over time. A dripping faucet can waste over 400 gallons of water per year! Leaks can also lead to mold or mildew problems if not taken care of promptly and professionally. Keep in mind that not all leaks are from a tap – they can also come from cracks in pipes or a defective valve.