Olympia Water Heater Services
Offering Expert Repairs & Installations in Thurston County
Need a new water heater or repair on your current unit? Count on Black Hills and our plumbing experts for the best products and services in the region.
Our hot water technicians will visit your home to examine your installation and ask a few questions. Then we’ll make recommendations and discuss the best choices for you, considering pricing, energy savings, and payback information. No matter what your residential water heater needs may be, we’ll explain all the options and then execute the job with professionalism and courtesy. Plus, everything we do is backed by our 100% money-back guarantee.
Invest in an Energy-Efficient Tankless Water Heater
Tankless units heat water on demand instead of all the time, as with older-style tank water heaters. You can also get hot water more quickly than with traditional heaters. With a new tankless water heater, you'll never run out of hot water – the whole family can take showers while you're washing the dishes and doing laundry and the hot water will just keep flowing.
Tankless technology is more efficient because you're only heating hot water when you need it. Compare this to a conventional tank unit that must operate continuously to maintain up to 50 gallons of water at 120 degrees or hotter.
Consider investing in a tankless water heater in Olympia because:
- You’ll save money and reduce wear and tear on your hot water system
- It’s a greener choice – eliminating over 85% of flue gas wasted by standard water heaters
- You’ll cut carbon dioxide emissions by at least 420 lbs. per unit per year, compared to a tank system
- They offer a significantly lower annual operating cost and faster payback compared to traditional heaters
Whether you're building your new dream home or simply remodeling your current home, there's a high-quality tankless water heater ideal for your home and family's needs.
If you already have a tankless unit but need repair services, don’t hesitate to call Black Hills. We can diagnose the problem and offer a solution regardless of the make and model.
High-Efficiency Tank-Style Water Heaters
The traditional tank-style water heaters on the market today are better insulated and more energy efficient than ever before, operating at up to 96% thermal efficiency. That means they cost less to operate, so payback on your purchase should only take about five years.
Upgrading to a newer tank water heater is a great idea because:
- New models are safer than ever thanks to improved fume venting
- New models feature auto-shutoff in case flammable substances spill near the water heater
- A newer model will be more energy efficient than your existing one, which can save money and reduce your carbon footprint
Our Olympia water heater installation technicians can help you choose the right make and model for your budget and your family’s hot water needs.
If you already have an efficient tank-style water heater but need repairs, Black Hills can help. Our team has extensive experience and training in water heater repairs.
Call us at (360) 558-3242 now if you’d like to schedule an appointment for service.