Electrical Repair Services
Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electrical Services in Auburn, Washington
Black Hills Home Services
Black Hills is your one-stop shop for electrical, HVAC, and plumbing home services. We offer 24/7 emergency service to troubleshoot any problem and fix the underlying issue promptly. Auburn homeowners can count on year-round, worry-free comfort. We handle everything from the cold winter months to hot summers to leaky plumbing. Trust us for installation, repairs, and maintenance for a wide range of systems and appliances.
We’ve been serving Western Washington since 1993, providing comfort solutions. Our technicians are dedicated to arriving when promised, giving professional service, using quality parts, and doing the job right the first time for the price quoted. Whether you need routine maintenance or a fast repair, our service experts are prepared for any job.
We work diligently to make every experience with us hassle-free and easy. We back all of our work with a 100 percent money-back guarantee to ensure you are happy with everything. If you are unhappy with our service, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.
Expert Electrical Services
At Black Hills, our electricians are trained to handle any problem. They are certified, insured, and will explain what they need to work on to accomplish your goal. Our electricians know how to fix any electrical problem—even a DIY mess.
We ensure all of our work is within or above required building codes to ensure your family is safe and the electrical system works as expected.
We offer expert electrical services such as:
- Lighting Repair: If you have a lighting fixture or wiring problem, we’re here to address it. We ensure lights/fixtures work and address the root cause of flickering lights, dimming, switch problems, or burning odors. When multiple lights are affected, we’ll troubleshoot your entire electrical system and correct any problems found.
- Electrical Panels: Our technicians are ready to help if a maintenance issue arises, a panel has been improperly installed, or you need surge protection. Outdated panels can be upgraded to support the higher power demand of modern appliances. After an installation or upgrade, we’ll test your electrical panel to ensure it’s safe and working correctly.
Contact Black Hills for any electrical, installation, repair, or maintenance services in Auburn, Washington.
Heating & Cooling HVAC Services
Our HVAC technicians are thoroughly trained, background-checked, insured, and certified to offer the best HVAC services possible. They work diligently to offer honest recommendations with lasting results. We proudly offer AC, furnace, boiler, and heat pump maintenance, repairs, replacement, and installation services in Auburn, Washington.
Other HVAC specialties include:
- Air Duct Cleaning: Maintaining your air ducts is one of the most effective ways to keep your HVAC equipment running. Dirty ducts can contaminate indoor air and reduce system efficiency. We clean and seal your ductwork to minimize dirt entry and air leakage. Duct service can even extend the life of your HVAC system.
- AC Repair: Air conditioners can and do break down, usually at the worst of times. If your AC malfunctions, we diagnose and correct the problem, whether it’s a bad compressor, coil, fan, or other component. In most cases, repairs can be completed in one day, but if you need an air conditioner replacement, our team will find the right solution for your home.
We offer both residential and commercial HVAC services in Auburn, Washington.
When you have a plumbing leak, you need expert plumbers to show up fast. We offer emergency plumbing services in Auburn, Washington, no matter what time of day or night. We also offer a number of other plumbing services, such as:
- Plumbing Repairs: You can count on us for drain cleaning, upgrading a fixture, or fixing a kitchen or bathroom faucet or sink. Toilet repair and installation, garbage disposal repair, and tankless water heater service are within our capabilities. Call if you have a leak, slow drain, water pooling or backing up, or surges in water usage or utility bills.
- Sump Pump Installation: Water often encroaches on your home from outside and where you don’t want it. A sump pump automatically turns on to direct it into your drainage system. We’ll help you decide if a pedestal or submerged pump is best for your home and install it properly so you can expect years of trouble-free service.
Contact Black Hills Home Services Today
Our Auburn electricians, HVAC technicians, and plumbers can resolve any problem, provide upgrades, or even assist in remodeling with upfront pricing and honest service. Homeowners trust Black Hills to service electrical panels, perform air duct cleaning, perform AC or heat pump repair, and provide water heater installation services, just to name a few. Reach out online to schedule service or call 888-402-3514.
Schedule Online Now
AC & Heating Services
Why Choose Black Hills?
- Licensed & Bonded
- Straight-Forward Pricing
- Maintenance Plans
- 5-Star Reviews
- Emergency Service Available
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
WE ANSWER THE CALL
Looking for an expert’s insight on your next home improvement project? Our helpful team is standing by to answer questions and be of service.