Plumbing Installation & Replacement Services
Plumbing Installation & Replacement Services in Lacey, WA
Whether you need fixture upgrades or repiping, we’re here to address your bathroom and kitchen plumbing needs. Black Hills also helps Lacey residents with their home heating and cooling as well as electrical needs.
Trust Black Hills Home Services for Your Comfort and Safety
Plumbing Services in Lacey, WA
- Fixture Upgrades: Whether your faucets are old or you’re ready for an upgrade, we offer leading-brand, high-quality faucets. Efficient toilets, modern sinks and vanities, shower enclosures, and various styles of bath fixtures can be installed. We can come and evaluate your home to make recommendations, then install products that improve both appearance and functionality.
- Kitchen Plumbing: A functional kitchen requires having working plumbing. Any issue can prevent you from cooking and doing the dishes, but just call and our technicians will troubleshoot and fix the problem. If you need help updating your sink, faucets, or garbage disposal to the latest models, we can help. We’ll also ensure your pipes are in working order too.
Our heating and cooling services include AC maintenance, which we can schedule for you, so all service needs are met. Maintenance provides a look into the state of your air conditioning system, allowing us to make minor adjustments and repairs as needed. It can also extend the life of the system, not to mention enable it to run more efficiently.
When your home isn’t reaching the right temperature, or some rooms are too hot or too cold, you may need heating and cooling repair. Other reasons to call an HVAC company for cooling system or heating repair include leaks, strange noises, and short cycling. Familiar with all common problems, we can diagnose and fix any HVAC issue quickly.
- Home Rewiring: Outdated wiring and electrical components can be unsafe for your home. Rewiring updates your home, improves safety, and increases efficiency. It also reduces the risk of shock or a house fire and can increase property value. Just make sure you have a dedicated electrician to consult with and manage your home improvement project.
- Smoke Detectors: A smoke detector senses dangerous conditions before you do. It’s especially important to have one near bedrooms. Contact us for smoke detector installation if you don’t have one or to provide a newer replacement. With Black Hills, you also have a smoke detector repair contractor ready when you need us most.
Contact Black Hills Home Services Today
Call (888) 834-7479 or request service online for assistance.
Schedule Online Now
AC & Heating Services
Why Choose Black Hills?
- Licensed & Bonded
- Straight-Forward Pricing
- Maintenance Plans
- 5-Star Reviews
- Emergency Service Available
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
WE ANSWER THE CALL
Looking for an expert’s insight on your next home improvement project? Our helpful team is standing by to answer questions and be of service.