Heater Repair & Maintenance
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
At Black Hills Home Services, the safety of our clients and our employees is a top priority every day. While health and safety standards and procedures are followed on a daily basis at Black Hills, we wanted to make you are aware of the extra precautions we’re taking. It is imperative to us to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern:
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- We are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC.
- All team members are wearing face masks.
- Latex gloves are being worn by all staff when appropriate for the task.
- We are sanitizing our service trucks and tools.
- We continue to wear shoe covers when entering and working in your home.
- We sanitize our work area in your home when our job is completed.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our office and warehouse.
- We are making a concerted effort to emphasize to our entire staff the importance of thorough hand washing. This means fronts, backs, wrists, and between fingers for at least twenty seconds with hot water at each washing.
- Team members have also been instructed not to come to work if they experience fever or other flu-like symptoms.
Please contact us if you have any further questions. Know that if you need our services, we’re here for you. For regular maintenance or an emergency in your home, we are willing and able to make that service call using these meticulous protocols. And rest assured, when we interact, every precaution has been taken to ensure the protection of your family’s health and safety and comfort.
Mike Kirchmeier (Owner/CEO) and your Black Hills Family
Schedule Online Now
AC & Heating Services
Why Choose Black Hills?
- Licensed & Bonded
- Straight-Forward Pricing
- Maintenance Plans
- 5-Star Reviews
- Emergency Service Available
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
WE ANSWER THE CALL
Looking for an expert’s insight on your next home improvement project? Our helpful team is standing by to answer questions and be of service.