Air Duct Cleaning in Olympia
Schedule Super Service from the Experts at Black Hills
Just because your air ducts are out of sight doesn’t mean they should be out of mind. Even the cleanest home can be plagued by dirty ductwork.
Routine air duct cleaning is a vital component of HVAC system care. At Black Hills, we provide expert duct cleaning services in Olympia and throughout Thurston County. Our technicians are highly trained and equipped with advanced tools and technologies to ensure the cleanest ductwork possible.
The Benefits of Professional Duct Cleaning
Through normal occupation in a home, we generate a great deal of contaminants
and air pollutants, such as dander, dust, and chemicals. These contaminants
are pulled into the HVAC system and re-circulated 5 to 7 times per day,
on average. Over time, this re-circulation causes a build-up of contaminants
in the ductwork.
The frequency of cleaning depends on the preference of the homeowner. However, you shouldn’t be the one who does the job. You need to call a professional duct cleaning company with the right equipment to handle it. The Duct Cleaning professionals atBlack Hills, Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning has the necessary skills to give you a superior cleaning.
Why Invest in Duct Cleaning?
Ducts clogged with dust, dust mites, dirt, pollen, dander, and even mold will lower a home’s air quality and contribute to numerous health problems, especially for people with allergies. Keeping ducts clean is an important part of maintaining higher indoor air quality.
Some of the biggest reasons to invest in keeping your home's ducts clean include:
- Greater HVAC system efficiency: Even a thin layer of dust along the interior of ductwork creates friction against the airflow from a heater or an air conditioner. This puts strain on the system, and it requires more energy to run. You will soon see a difference on your energy bills—and not a pleasant difference. Regular duct cleaning will make sure your heater and air conditioner run at their best, and without increased danger of debris clogging up the interior of the cabinets and causing repair needs.
- A deeper clean to help combat the spread of dirt, debris, pollen, germs, and more that can spread throughout your home: Consider this: a six-room home can circulate 40 lbs. of dust through it in only a year. A large amount of that will rest inside the ventilation shafts. If you have this contamination cleaned out from the ductwork, you’ll have a huge portion of the dust in your house removed at once, resulting in a cleaner home with fewer dust bunnies and dusty surfaces.
- Access to the best tools available: Professional duct cleaning uses powerful vacuums that change the pressure inside the ventilation system to make it easier to remove the various particles. Special brushes mounted on long flexible lines assist with agitating pollutants from the walls of ducts so the vacuums can suction them up easier.
Get started with duct cleaning before the summer air conditioning season starts up. To reap these benefits, just call Black Hills at (360) 558-3242 and schedule an appointment for air duct cleaning in Olympia.
How We Clean Your Ductwork
With the right technique and excellent equipment, air duct cleaning is a breeze. At Black Hills, we have everything needed to get the job right.
Our experts will:
- Vacuum your ducts with powerful tools
- Seal access points
- Clean both the sides and the bottoms of your ductwork with a compressed air brush
- Disinfect your ductwork
At Black Hills, your comfort is our priority. We believe that our air duct cleaning services in Olympia will improve your indoor comfort and leave your family breathing easier.
Make an appointment today – just call (360) 558-3242!